August 7, 2012. Queens, New York.
Robb Corporation, a New York based holding company, has acquired SimpleRobb, Inc., a diversified media and entertainment and apparel retailer. The terms of the deal are as follows:
– Each share of Robb Corporation is the equivalent to fifty (50) shares of SimpleRobb, Inc.
– SimpleRobb, Inc. will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Robb Corporation.
– Romane Orlando Robb will be the Chairman and CEO of Robb Corporation.
– Robb Corporation will elect a total of five (5) board members.
– Board members must own a minimum of one hundred (100) shares in the company.